DP-Accessories and Gorilla Automotive Products have teamed up to offer this superior wheel lock that sets the industry standard – The Original Gorilla Lock. These locks have an original design that makes them the most advanced and unique locks on the market today. The Original Gorilla Wheel Locks resemble the design of an ordinary lug nut but have an external security pattern that makes them virtually impossible to remove without the matching key.
The Original Gorilla Wheel Locks are backed by a manufacturer warranty that protects against rust and defects of workmanship/materials for a period of one year from the date of shipment.
Things to consider before purchasing Locking Lug Nuts-
- Installation by a professional technician is recommended.
- Year, make and model fitment information provided within this listing refers to compatibility with a vehicles thread size only. Your wheels will determine what style of lug nut is needed.
- When replacing an existing lug nut, we recommend comparing your current lug nut to the technical information and images to ensure compatibility.
- What is the exact year, make, model and sub-model of your vehicle?
- What material are your wheels made of, steel or aluminum?
- Are your lug nuts covered by a center cap or are they exposed when your wheel is installed?
- Are your wheels factory originals to the vehicle or are they aftermarket?
- If your wheels are aftermarket what specific brand and model are they?
The perfect combination of hardened steel security at an affordable cost
1/2″-20 – 19mm (3/4″) Hex – Conical 60 Degree Seat Nut – 0.9″ wide – 1.42″ tall
Unique external security pattern requiring a matching key for removal
Made from proprietary black coating and hardened steel for protection against rust and corrosion
Kit includes: five (5) black wheel locks one (1) wheel lock key and a key code label for replacement keys